This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check ourNew Reviewer
My experience at IFIXYOURI was possibly the most unprofessional thing a business has done to me in years. First, let me say, I brought in a very much working iPhone for a simple battery change.
Here is how my experience unfolded.
- I bring my phone in for a replacement battery
- I Come back 45 minutes later
- Get charged a premium of 85.00 for a battery replacement
- I'm told when I get home to charge my phone then restart
- Get home, battery won't charge
- Go back at 5:00 PM tech is gone, the girl does not know how to refund. After 30 minutes I leave.
- I Go back at 10:00 AM the kid at the counter tells me he had actually tried 3 batteries and they didn't work.
So, he actually knew he broke the phone before giving it back to me and charging me $85
- I leave it for the manager to look at, who will "be in shortly, - I come back 4 hours later and no one has looked at it
- Wait 30 minutes, told it is broken and can't be fixed without spending 150+ dollars more
- Then told the refund would take 3-5 days. They did not even start the refund process until i contacted them 2 times via e-m
- I should have been informed that the skill level of the employees performing these usually simple tasks was so low they could potentially render my device inoperable.- I was informed by the employee the next morning, who broke my phone that he had tried 3 different batteries and none of them had worked prior to him charging me 85 dollars and sending me on my way the days before.
- I was without a phone for 7 days after this incident
- 36 hours later my money has not been refunded.
- I had to spend $400 on a new phone because of the incompetence at this location.
So, if your device is important to you in any way, steer clear of this "company
Monetary Loss: $400.
iFixYouri Cons: Unprofessional, Untrained, Did not tell the truth.
Location: 1200 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32803